Focus on brands creating wooden glasses
- VuDuSud offers wood spectacles.
- Wave of Wood offers wood spectacles.
- Amazing Eyewear presents Ozed wood sunglasses.
- Wood eyeglasses from the designer Stéphane Laffargue.
- In'Bô offers wood frames for eyeglasses.
- Discover Sébastien Geslin wood eyeglasses.
- Amazing Eyewear presents Paragraphe wood eyeglasses!
- Amazing Eyewear offers you to discover Holy Wood glasses.
- Dolpi wood spectacles are to discover on the webzine Amazing Eyewear.
- Amazing Eyewear presents Brevno wood eyeglasses!
- Discover Bome Eyewear wood glasses on the online magazine Amazing Eyewear.
- Focus on Zylo Eyewear wood spectacles.
- You can find Tommy Owens wood glasses on the website Amazing Eyewear.
- Loch wood made frames are on Amazing Eyewear.
- Woodiu wood manufactured glasses are on the webzine Amazing Eyewear!
In tune with the trend toward natural materials, some eyeglasses designers have launched themselves into the production of wooden glasses. With wood, brands push the barriers of creativity and make a difference. Old material, new approach!
If you’re concerned with the way your glasses are made, you will be satisfied with the artisanal and environmentally responsible side of many wooden eyeglasses designers. From the most refined luxury to the sturdiest strength, from lightly finished natural shades to the wild colors: anything is possible with wooden frames.
Give the natural look a try!
- Eyeglasses made in EuropeIt's time to do a little tour of Europe! Eyeglass designers from all over the continent make wooden glasses. From Europe to Tunisia, rediscover wood in the form of original glasses!
- Glasses made in North AmericaFrom Idaho to Canada by way of Los Angeles, meet designers of wooden glasses in North America.
- Essence of ZebranoPale yellow marbled with veins of dark brown, Zebrano is very recognizable. Many eyeglasses designers use this exotic species for their wooden frames. This rare, unique material will seduce and delight.
- Manufacture of eyeglassesWooden glasses are beautiful, lightweight, and resistant, so how do we achieve this result? Amazing Eyewear elucidates the secrets of crafting wooden glasses. Go behind the scenes of wooden frame production!
What are glasses made of ?
Each species of wood has its own characteristics: solidity, suppleness, color, etc. So, which ones have our designers chosen? Oak, rosewood, bamboo—we know about these woods. But some designers go far beyond that.
What are glasses made of?
Featured image: Stéphane Laffargue glasses – Hills frame