Two out of every ten storks are foolish enough to forget to slip a small pair of glasses on delivery, for the children who will need them. (Unless the goal is to let you select the frames instead!) Because yes, two out of ten children will need to wear glasses to correct their visual impairments.
Parents want unbreakable, flexible children’s eyeglasses, but children do not want to wear them; parents want glasses that ensure kids’ visual comfort, but children are more concerned with glasses that represent their favorite cartoon character; parents want their children to like their frames enough to wear them regularly, while kids want to… well, they want to love them too, and show them off on the playground! (Finally, a point of agreement!) Who knows, perhaps after reading this article, blackmail and negotiations won’t even be needed to get your kids to wear their glasses.
Children also have the right to glasses just as aesthetically pleasing and comfortable as adult frames. Their faces change quickly, and strong frames are essential. And don’t worry—design is not at odds with visual health. Amazing Eyewear is determined to prove this, offering a selection of eyeglasses designers who’ve thought of both children and teenagers.
This is the end of austere, boring eyewear. Now designers work hard to offer children (and parents) playful and colorful glasses—as well as subtle and elegant glasses, for kids who want to look like mom and dad. Kids want glasses that suit their age and their state of mind.
- BBIG - 603BBIG designer sunglasses have been technically designed with children in mind, as the most timeless and classic eyewear designs are recreated for the faces of toddlers.
- Anne et Valentin SUPERKIDS - MIOUEyeglass designers Anne et Valentin treat our eyes to a collection dedicated to children: SUPERKIDS. Sparkling colors and unique designs make this a range of frames not to be missed!
- Yko Eyeglasses by Kinto – 3126 Sparkling colors, ultra-resistant and translucent acetate, super strong hinges: the frames in Kinto’s new children's collection have it all! Available in a beautiful range of colors, these glasses benefit from all the brand’s know-how in the Yko range for children.
- Tête à Lunettes Glasses - 10 + 16 = 26Eyeglass designer Caroline Abram is full of ideas and creativity. With her experience as an optician and her success in creating adult collections, she launched a range of glasses for children and pre-teens: Tête à Lunettes. The glasses are colored, the shapes are unique, and comfort is assured!
- Piccolo P. by Piero MassaroColors, colors and more colors: Piero Massaro’s Piccolo P. collection is full of them. It’s made even more playful by its system of interchangeable faces, so the style can change based on the wearer’s mood and the occasion!
- Mykita FIRST - GazelleColorful glasses, simple and clean! Discover a range of handmade glasses dedicated to children and their boundless energy, 8 years and up.