Custom-made eyewear for men
Gentlemen, gentlemen! They’re a frequent sight, tastefully dressed yet pushing up their glasses which are forever slipping. While some men may be content with ready-to-wear, an increasing number are choosing to go for custom-made. Men are taking an interest in what they wear, and that goes for their glasses as well. Rare materials, a bridge in their size, and personalized arms all have their appeal.
Elegance with eyewear
A crisply ironed shirt, a buttoned-up collar, and an artfully knotted tie… It’s the subtle details that distinguish a man of elegance. And to add a flourish, there’s nothing to beat luxury, charm, and the discreet pleasure of wearing a one-off item.
- Gentlemen, get your own personalized custom-made eyeglasses from the designer Tom Davies.
- Tom Davies sunglasses are for elegant for men that are taking an interest in what they wear.
- Get Davies himself to come to you to design a pair of frames exactly to your liking.
- Tom Davies provides made-to-measure glasses made from rare materials.
- Cubbits offers handcrafted bespoke spectacles.
- Cubitts eyewear manufacturing process.
- You get to choose which materials you want to create your tailor-made glasses with Cubbits.
- Choose the Cubbits handcrafted eyeglasses for high-end quality.
The brand offers you a choice of frames from a style library before making them to measure from horn, metal, or acetate. The elegant Bemerton style, for example, should be a firm favorite with those traditionalists who yearn for a double bridge. The brand plays on the subtle details that show that each piece is handmade using high-level expertise.
Back to the future
Not all men like horn-rimmed glasses, though. Some will prefer the distinctiveness and technical nature of made-to-measure spectacles. In this case, they can opt for brands that provide 3D-printed frames.
Traditionalists will approve of the attractive round frames of RB12, while the more adventurous might opt for the two-color Twins M, a rectangular style with a thinner rim around the bottom half of the lens that offsets the heavier top rim and arms.
These custom-made, 3D-printed spectacles are manufactured from high-grade polyamide, which should appeal to technology enthusiasts. Anyways, you got it, there’s always a lot more to be discovered when it comes to custom-made glasses!
Featured image: Roger Bacon
Learn more about custom-made glasses !